Spinetti’s jeton set (1 Viewer)

Piccolo

Pair
Reaction score
How does anybody feel about this 200 ct “jeton” set from spinettis?

For just $5 I might get a bunch of these and make a special case for ‘em for a travel kit or something. Seems like a good deal.

Attachments

• 95CA6CFB-D755-4BF4-A86E-AC4FFA511B7B.png
    95CA6CFB-D755-4BF4-A86E-AC4FFA511B7B.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 158
My bet is that compared to those, dice chips will feel like they stack like bricks... I guess for $5 you can try them out, but i'm not optimistic they will be usefull at all.

Expect kids’ toy / souvenir shop level Chinese quality, and the denoms aren’t very efficient. But at least they’re cheap.

Expect kids’ toy / souvenir shop level Chinese quality, and the denoms aren’t very efficient. But at least they’re cheap.
Ha yeah I don’t think they’ll be that great. Maybe they’re just TOO crappy though... Has anyone ever gotten them?

I’m all for getting samples, but am guessing that with a dealer button and cocktail glass these might work better for Tiddlywinks.

It only USD $5 just buy one set and try it out, you may think it good enough.

I do not like Dice chip but i been using this 22mm Coloured dice chip for my travel set when traveling with family.

And they are damn small and handle during travel.

1625657750317.png

I have a couple sets of these. They are kind of small and cheap feeling but they're still kind of fun to play with if you want a European feel without having to pay big bucks for real jetons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom