Speed Cloth Width... (1 Viewer)

Wils

Flush
Reaction score
I may be getting my hands on a 5 ft wide round poker table soon, and I'll be looking to resurface it.

My issue: all the speed cloth I can see has a width of no more than five ft, so there wouldn't be enough to staple to the underside. Anyone know of anywhere that sells speed cloth in wider sizes?

If there are alternatives to speed cloth I'm all ears. UK solutions would be ideal (!)

Depending on the design, you may may be able to staple it down from the top, and have the rail cover the edges. How wide is the actual playing surface?

How wide is your rail? If you have a 5" wide rail, you only need a little over 50" width, then like Mental Nomad said, you can just staple to the top of the table. Unless you have no rail...

My gaming suede is 65" wide in case you need something wider than 5'. It only comes custom printed though, no stock colors unless you want it in white.

To be honest i dont know rail size etc, it's purely a possible purchase at the moment. I must admit I hadn't taken into account that the cloth only needs to be stapled under the rail, not the table's underside, so it may well be that a width of 150cm might be enough (though I think it would be a stretch)....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom