Specialty Chip (Show Em, Bounty, Rabbit Hunting) Design Options (1 Viewer)

rusmon

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
My home game has grown significantly and I’m wanting to add Bounty, Show ‘Em, Rabbit Hunting, High Hand, Bomb Pot chips to my game. The only place I really saw anything like that was BR Poker but I wasn’t in love with the designs. If any of know another vendor that has other designs or if yourself have designed these kinds of chips and I are willing to share those designs, I would be very appreciative.

I’m actually in the process of figuring out a theme and creating a custom chip for my game, but after reading multiple threads realized the entire process would take about a year. As such, I’m looking for a placeholder for the meantime that I would be able to resell down the road.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

I’m interested in some of these chips also. But living in Australia makes things a bit difficult. I would also like a couple of “Shut the f**k up” chips, these would add some fun to my game.

Rabbit Hunt - a rabbits head (With a scared expression) inside a set of crosshairs
Bomb Pot - old school bomb with a lit fuse. Like in the old cartoons
Show em - maybe a lady with large breasts wearing a bikini. Her hand is placed as if about to take the bikini off, her arm would be lateral across chest

Rabbit Hunt - a rabbits head (With a scared expression) inside a set of crosshairs
Bomb Pot - old school bomb with a lit fuse. Like in the old cartoons
Show em - maybe a lady with large breasts wearing a bikini. Her hand is placed as if about to take the bikini off, her arm would be lateral across chest

These "typical" designs have been done to death. How about

1) A still shot of Elmer Fudd tiptoeing through the woods with his shotgun. Option sign saying "WABBIT SEASON" nearby,
2) A chip that's blank on one side and "THIS FACE TOWARDS ENEMY" on the other.
3) Okay, breasts I like. Stick with the breasts. So what if it's sexist?

These "typical" designs have been done to death. How about

1) A still shot of Elmer Fudd tiptoeing through the woods with his shotgun. Option sign saying "WABBIT SEASON" nearby,
2) A chip that's blank on one side and "THIS FACE TOWARDS ENEMY" on the other.
3) Okay, breasts I like. Stick with the breasts. So what if it's sexist?
I'm personally not looking for any of those designs. Hoping for something a little more modern. If there isn't really anything available, I guess I'll have to resort to the BR Pro Poker designs.

If you use the search function you'll find some that others have made. You could also submit your own design to BR Pro... they're great to work with and they typically have a quick turnaround time.

I got some made up already to match my playing cards.

I’m working on a few more
‘Show me’
‘Missed blind’

These are 51mm ceramic

B2632DD2-E9E3-4B50-A58B-842657A10EEE.jpeg

If you use the search function you'll find some that others have made. You could also submit your own design to BR Pro... they're great to work with and they typically have a quick turnaround time.
Tried the search option again and was able to find more designs. Still figuring how to use search properly. Yeah, I was thinking submitting a custom design to BR Pro was going to be the best option.
I got some made up already to match my playing cards.

I’m working on a few more
‘Show me’
‘Missed blind’

These are 51mm ceramic
These are nice! Definitely going to have to go with the 51mm.

I've seen "Make It a Double" or "Treat Yo Self" chips mentioned multiple times, but I'm not quite wrapping my head around. Care to elaborate for a big dummy like me?

Both chips can be used for the same purpose. Both fit individual themes that I was designing.

I only use them on nights with a fixed rotation of games. NLHE/PLO/PLO8 for example. Everyone gets one or two chips in their starting stack. Every time that you rebuy, you get another one.

Pre deal, you can play one of these chips. For that one hand only you can call a different game. Sometimes I allow you to call any game that you want, as long as it fits the number of players at the table. Or, I pre choose the game that you can call. If were on a round of NLHE, but someone wants to play the "Make it a Double" chip, for that one hand only, we will play Double Board PLO. Its a fun gimmicky chip.

You could also choose to play the Treat Yo Self chip as a "show me" chip, but we haven't done that yet.

Hi All,
My home game has grown significantly and I’m wanting to add Bounty, Show ‘Em, Rabbit Hunting, High Hand, Bomb Pot chips to my game. The only place I really saw anything like that was BR Poker but I wasn’t in love with the designs. If any of know another vendor that has other designs or if yourself have designed these kinds of chips and I are willing to share those designs, I would be very appreciative.

I’m actually in the process of figuring out a theme and creating a custom chip for my game, but after reading multiple threads realized the entire process would take about a year. As such, I’m looking for a placeholder for the meantime that I would be able to resell down the road.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
How does a high hand chip work?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom