Special delivery today! (1 Viewer)

Sneakygreek

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Today is a special day. Apache Poker Chips sent me the 1000 chip HSI set I ordered. I am brand new to this site and this is my first REAL set of poker chips. Before this I've been using a cheap set which have lasted me about 7 years. I've only played home games, no tournaments. Thanks for the add!
IMG_3757.jpeg

Today is a special day. Apache Poker Chips sent me the 1000 chip HSI set I ordered. I am brand new to this site and this is my first REAL set of poker chips. Before this I've been using a cheap set which have lasted me about 7 years. I've only played home games, no tournaments. Thanks for the add!View attachment 657446
Want to see more pictures!!!!:cool

What an entrance! 1000 HSI set and a new table, Congrats! Welcome to the forum!
Only sane entrance / approach. You immediately get what really matters from respected vendors and use the forum for socializing purposes for the rest of your life, without ever looking at the classifieds.
Ensures a healthy wallet and an affectionate relationship with a spouse / partner:D

Today is a special day. Apache Poker Chips sent me the 1000 chip HSI set I ordered. I am brand new to this site and this is my first REAL set of poker chips. Before this I've been using a cheap set which have lasted me about 7 years. I've only played home games, no tournaments. Thanks for the add!View attachment 657446
I have a rough idea of what is in the boxes. Curious, only 1- 5k plaque?
They make a good set of chips.

I have a rough idea of what is in the boxes. Curious, only 1- 5k plaque?
They make a good set of chips.
That 5k could have been a freebie, Josh has been known to toss in a surprise now and again. I remember a long while back I grabbed some chips, I forget what, and he tossed in one of the plaques, they were brand new at the time. That "free" plaque ended up costing me hundreds by getting me to buy a bunch more. First one is free.:cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom