Wanted Spare Gear Overlabels—Potentially Save Some Beauties From Murder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Hi all,

I recently acquired some VLV $5s and CDM 5s, fully planning to murder the f*ck out of them for my custom THC set. I’ve been on the record as pro-murder, and I’ve been described by some as the Pinochet of Paulsons*. I committed a small avian genocide to make fracs for my HSI set, and have no qualms about murdering most chips.

Then, however, I found out that the VLVs are leaded and older than I thought, which led me to suspect that the CDMs are the same. There’s a chance I feel like a sh*thead after murdering 3-4 racks of them.

Does anyone have spare Gear overlabels that would fit these THC chips? I’m looking for ~40, as I’d like to test em out on a half-barrel of each chip. Hoping to give overlabels a chance before I bust out the killing kit.

Thanks all!

*NB: I didn’t pick Pinochet because I drop Paulsons out of helicopters, but rather because alliteration is nice and as far as I know there aren’t many Chilean communists on PCF for me to offend with this one. If you do happen to be a Chilean communist, my apologies.

I can help you out.

Murder em. I just murdered a rack of vlv 1ks and a rack of CDMs. Wuhahaha
You are the wind beneath my wings

I’m 95% sure I’m gonna murder them. I don’t know why but I get the sense that the inlays will pop right out with the right xacto

I would say (without regard to nationality or political affiliation) that if you are murdering chips with textured inlays, you are bad. Somebody please help this man with overlabels!

ok so I’m getting the sense that VLVs are 100% murderable with zero possibility of community blowback. That makes me happy!

you guys make no sense sometimes lol when I posted about murdering unleaded and plentiful live chips I had people complaining but murdering leaded textured inlays is kosher for Passover :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would say (without regard to nationality or political affiliation) that if you are murdering chips with textured inlays, you are bad. Somebody please help this man with overlabels!
This came through as I was typing ^^above. This was my initial hesitation too lol

There is no consensus. I am completely fine murdering fantasy and “Boat”/Direct-But/NAGB chips.

FWIW just a year ago VLVs were the red headed stepchild of even fantasy chips. They used to just sit in the classifieds.

To make people hate me even more, I milled them. Here was the death of a Scandia from the same session :)

Scandias, now, we might have to have some words.

But VLVs? Better to put them out of their misery. Those things are butt-ugly, and my condolences to anyone who actually likes them.

But VLVs? Better to put them out of their misery. Those things are butt-ugly, and my condolences to anyone who actually likes them.
I assure you the Scandias will be appreciated in their life after death. Also, I traded out round inlays for my shaped inlays to save those.

Serious question... are the green Scandias unleaded while the green VLVs are leaded?

Hi all,

I recently acquired some VLV $5s and CDM 5s, fully planning to murder the f*ck out of them for my custom THC set. I’ve been on the record as pro-murder, and I’ve been described by some as the Pinochet of Paulsons*. I committed a small avian genocide to make fracs for my HSI set, and have no qualms about murdering most chips.

Then, however, I found out that the VLVs are leaded and older than I thought, which led me to suspect that the CDMs are the same. There’s a chance I feel like a sh*thead after murdering 3-4 racks of them.

Does anyone have spare Gear overlabels that would fit these THC chips? I’m looking for ~40, as I’d like to test em out on a half-barrel of each chip. Hoping to give overlabels a chance before I bust out the killing kit.

Thanks all!

*NB: I didn’t pick Pinochet because I drop Paulsons out of helicopters, but rather because alliteration is nice and as far as I know there aren’t many Chilean communists on PCF for me to offend with this one. If you do happen to be a Chilean communist, my apologies.
I got some CC Majestics labels

I agree that as a cohesive set, the VLVs are bit much and the inlays are rather obnoxious. But I think as far as available red THC chips, they’re nice edge spots and can work well for a relabel project. The fact that they’re leaded helps... no ragrets, I quite like the $5s

I agree that as a cohesive set, the VLVs are bit much and the inlays are rather obnoxious. But I think as far as available red THC chips, they’re nice edge spots and can work well for a relabel project. The fact that they’re leaded helps... no ragrets, I quite like the $5s

I think the point is that the chips are gorgeous but the inlays need to be put out of their misery. That’s my thoughts at least.

Except, 10 years from now....when almost all the VLVs have been murdered, the couple rare leftover racks will command a huge price.

or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom