Spade and Sword Mold Labels (1 Viewer)

Rush4Rod

High Hand
Reaction score
I really like the Spade and Sword mold on the Poker Knights/Showdown/Monaco Club chips. Too bad they're slugged plastic. That mold should be on a non-slugged chip like the Majestic or Milano.

I'm a school teacher off for the summer and a very amateur graphic design hobbyist so I created this label design for a cash set just for the fun of it. The obverse is a Top Hat & Cane derivative and the reverse, Poker Knights.

10-patop5000.jpg

Looks great! They'd probably sell a lot more if that was their label.

I know you're not making them but:
I'll say if you're going through the effort to make it unique make it a Cali color set, especially since the yellow/green chips is probably the best color in that set.

Also really no need for a $.10 wish I had gotten that advice with my first set.

Looks great! They'd probably sell a lot more if that was their label.

Thanks

I know you're not making them but:
I'll say if you're going through the effort to make it unique make it a Cali color set, especially since the yellow/green chips is probably the best color in that set.

I was going for Vegas colors with white $1 and red $5 and the yellow-green is in the set, but making a CA color set would not be a problem, $1 blue, $5 yellow-green, $20 black or $25 purple.

Also really no need for a $.10 wish I had gotten that advice with my first set.

True, especially if $1 is blue instead of white.

Wow, REALLY like what you did with these! I agree...wish that was a "real" mold rather than reserved for slugged chips.

Probably need to make the reverse of the red chip say $5 instead of 5c, but other than that, nice work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom