Space Saving Storage Option? (1 Viewer)

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Quick question for you all. What options are available for “space saving” chip storage? Right now my chips are spread around a bunch of versa cases, waterproof cases, and a birdcage (pic below).

Someday my chips will be on full display in racks within a big glass display case in my man cave. However, I realized I honestly don’t need all these separate, bulky cases. I rarely travel with my chips, and if I do it’s with a single set. My current “man cave” is my closet, and all these cases are sucking up space haha.

What’s the best option for space saving chip storage for a whole collection? Tool box with drawers? Wernicke boxes stacked up? Some other solution I’m not aware of? I’ve obviously thought of just stacking them all in racks, but I’d love something enclosed/covered if possible. Anyway, thanks for your experience and expertise!

FC959C39-6D25-4CA0-907A-460F842030B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Apache and Matsui Racks are great for display/storage because the chips don't apply pressure on top of each other. The new Abbiati cardboard boxes are good for storage too because there's a little space between the top of the chips and the lid.

Thanks for all the input so far everyone! If I wanted to do the Warneke boxes route, is there anywhere to buy them? The only ones I’ve ever gotten were from Chip Room sales and they were beat up.

Bud Jones boxes also look perfect. Anyone got a hookup on those?

Ya’ll derail away, it’ll keep bumping this thread to the top haha.

But if anyone else wants to chime in with space saving chip storage ideas, I’m all ears!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom