Something that's not a poll, nostalgia (2 Viewers)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Found this going through an old wallet. Brought back some great memories.

20200713_165348.jpg

I checked and found back my Hard Rock Las Vegas membership card back from 2010.

As well as a part of my payout of my first ever tournament in Vegas (finished 2nd at Luxor in 2010).

Also, back in 2010, my friend saw this "Vegas Passeport" ad. We were really doubtful if it was a scam or not but we took the risk and it was a just real.

In 2014, this Vegas Passeport did not exist anymore but instead we pick the "V Card". It was good but not as good as the Vegas Passport.

IMG_20200714_140442.jpg

IMG_20200714_140702~2.jpg

At this time I did not know that I was owning my first ever Paulson chip.

I miss Vegas, last time I went is 2017 and hope to be able to get there around end of Sep this year. I already had my flights booked since March...

Nostalgia....

Last edited:
Avid PCA lover, YES. However, those chips and coins are long gone unfortunately. Life got in the way awhile back and I had to sell them. :(
In the words of the great @detroitdad... we are all just renting sets anyways! Lol hopefully with time and good fortune you will be able to rent them again in the future if you so desire!

It's funny to think of how many times the big sets, like PCAs get split into pieces, then a buyer comes along and puts them together again. Sale time comes. No one can afford the whole set so they get split again! Kind if cool to think theres a good possibility some of your chips @Big Jilm are residing at our place right now. Who knows what the future holds but that's what's awesome about keeping them in the community!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

In the words of the great @detroitdad... we are all just renting sets anyways! Lol hopefully with time and good fortune you will be able to rent them again in the future if you so desire!

It's funny to think of how many times the big sets, like PCAs get split into pieces, then a buyer comes along and puts them together again. Sale time comes. No one can afford the whole set so they get split again! Kind if cool to think theres a good possibility some of your chips @Big Jilm are residing at our place right now. Who knows what the future holds but that's what's awesome about keeping them in the community!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Indeed, while I sold my tourney breakdown a few years ago, I still have about 800 PCA chips I bought direct from Jim (and added 400 more from classifieds).
I don't think many first buyers still have theirs...those PCA's go around :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom