Someone took a chip and now my set isn’t complete. (1 Viewer)

Slick

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m looking to replace a chip that “went missing” after a game. I’ve had this set for about 15 years and the place that made them for me folded. I have the hot stamp and a machine so I’m good there, just need to know where to get a few blanks of this style.
Any ideas, Jim
D126EC3A-0B0A-4B98-A3F5-C88721B592F8.jpeg

Kardwell.com has these in white I think for sale in their close out chip section. I unfortunately bought some many years ago from The Poker Chip Company. Did you google them, I’m assuming that is where you got yours.

Yes I bought these from the Poker Chip Company years ago. The guy who owned it sold out to another company and I actually had some more made at that time but they’ve gone out of business it seems.

Hoping a new set of eyes will be on this post and hopefully someone has or can lead me to finding a couple blanks to solve my problem.
Thanks, Jim

Yes those are them... unfortunately I'm in need of red but I'd buy extras of blue, green, black, gray, and yellow if they had them.

Hello again, hoping someone has some of these chips. Maybe some new eyes on the post.
thanks, Jim

Huh, $50/sleeve for sluggos? Not seeing it.

well i'm certainly not buying them, lol, but they are an option for OP if he's desperate enough. plus i'm sure he can get her down with a best offer.

Thanks for the lead. Actually there’s no metal slug in them. I’m looking for red but maybe the seller has other colors.
Jim

damn, then your OP with the blue chip is very misleading, lol - i thought i nailed it! looks like she has a lot of stuff to sell, maybe you're get lucky reaching out. good luck!

damn, then your OP with the blue chip is very misleading, lol - i thought i nailed it! looks like she has a lot of stuff to sell, maybe you're get lucky reaching out. good luck!
Yeah my apologies. I’m not sure why I pictured a blue chip instead of the red one... pretty stupid but I’m glad you found those. I’m in contact with the seller but they’re on vacation this week. They will check for red ones when they get back. Likely I’ll try to buy those as back ups as well but not at those prices.
thanks, Jim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom