Wanted someone sell me some MAJESTICS ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
anyone sick of their Majestics yet??? :) :) :)

I searched the classifieds and found some great deals on sets that sold on here ...... but I am a few months too late.

Looking for somewhere between 400-600 of them - tournament set - 25,100,500,1000 ....

PM me if you have anything - Thanks in advance -

A picture always helps, especially for us old farts who have a lot of chips, but can't remember what "Majestics" are (and are too lazy to roam through the classifieds and group buys to figure it out...). :cool:

fair enough!

majestic-poker-chip-set.jpg

Your expectations of staying at or around .16 a chip may be unrealistic. The Milano's are a decent chip at .32 new. You may want to check the classifieds to see if any used sets are available.

A picture always helps, especially for us old farts who have a lot of chips, but can't remember what "Majestics" are (and are too lazy to roam through the classifieds and group buys to figure it out...). :cool:
That's hilarious. You may have too many chips.

Your expectations of staying at or around .16 a chip may be unrealistic. The Milano's are a decent chip at .32 new. You may want to check the classifieds to see if any used sets are available.

I'm buying majestics at 16c if anyone is selling :)

Not sure where I said I wanted to stay around .16 a chip ???

The only reference I have made to my budget as far as I know was a total cost of around $150. Asking for 400-600 chips.

500 chips for $150 has been done on these forums for used majestics in the past, and at .32 cents per chip that doesn't seem that unreasonable.

:unsure:

taking quotes from totally different threads to try to prove your point is pretty cool. (y) :thumbsup:

you took a quote from the thread when i was asking about custom labels... which cost at least 15-20 cents each -- -

not sure if you are aware of this fact or not - but majestics come with labels already..... and have sold on this site for $150-160 for 500 chips. so i am not out of line asking if anyone is interested in selling any for that price.

yes --- if i am creating my own label - my budget is .20 a chip --- as you have clearly pointed out. thanks for that. really adds to this thread. thanks again.

:2c::7d:

Thought I deserved the bashing, but I also felt pretty sure that you stated somewhere that you wanted to stick to a fairly narrow price range.

I suppose I should also state - I am looking to spend no more than $140 or less. The ones I am looking at new on apache are .16 each - so $80 for 500 ( + shipping)

I am looking to be in this price range - or a little more for better chips.

But not looking to spend 200+ for amazing chips. ball'n on a budget over here --- help me out ! who is looking to upgrade their tourney set!?!!

No hard feelings. I had some great times attending and hosting tournaments. Made a few good friends along the way. I would like you to have the same experience. I will cover the first $50 towards a tournament poker set, whether it may be a new set from Apache or one in the classifieds

Thought I deserved the bashing, but I also felt pretty sure that you stated somewhere that you wanted to stick to a fairly narrow price range.

No hard feelings. I had some great times attending and hosting tournaments. Made a few good friends along the way. I would like you to have the same experience. I will cover the first $50 towards a tournament poker set, whether it may be a new set from Apache or one in the classifieds

no worries - and yes--- that is a VERY fancy olive branch right there... not quite sure how to respond to that.............

You will learn that 'patience' > 'budget' > 'chips you want'
In other words, the smaller your budget, the more patience you need to find the chips you want. There are For Sale ads all the time, sometimes it just takes a bit of patience for the right set at the right price to come along.

I, myself, am not very good at the patience part, but my budget is bigger than yours, so I have sets I wanted and spent thousands of $$ to obtain them.....that's the difference.

Normally people come in and say GLWS (Good Luck With Sale), for you I'll say GLWS (Good Luck With Search) :)
nitzilla

Not sure if your serious or not - but I'd take you up on that offer if you are-

A good poker player never leaves money on the table.

So the $50 is going towards a 500 piece tournament set of your choice.

Let me know when you have made up your mind on a set, and we will complete the deal.

(You could pay me back by posting pictures of your game with an accompanying strat thread once everything is set-up.)

Last edited:
A good poker player never leaves money on the table.

So the $50 is going towards a 500 piece tournament set of your choice.

Let me know when you have made up your mind on a set, and we will complete the deal.

(You could pay me back by posting pictures of your game with an accompanying strat thread once everything is set-up.)

Did he follow through on this? Amazing amount of generosity here. Kudos. Also, maybe the most passive-aggressive "FU" ever if that was your intention :LOL: :laugh:.

no worries - and yes--- that is a VERY fancy olive branch right there... not quite sure how to respond to that.............

I'd just like to add that @Mojo1312 's post also offended me too. In fact, I'm probably doubly offended.

In the interests of fair play though, I'll just have $50 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom