Someone here based in New York (1 Viewer)

Gunnar

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys any active member based in New York ?

Looking for company and poker recommendation Saturday evening

Lots of members here in NYC! What are you looking for specifically? Table rentals, poker supplies, etc

Ah you mean hanging out company lol. There's aways a game going on in Union Square. PM me for details.

@Gunnar @Irish @Ellasdaddy ect..
I am planning a basic single table deepstack tournament on Saturday (17th), probably will be 6-9 players total , waiting on some responses.
At my Long Island beach area house, close to JFK Airport about 20 mins by car..
You are more than welcome to attend, if you have not already made plans & it fits your travel schedule ( & @Gunnar you wont have to post those Plaques :) ) ...
If enough players, and the Tournament happens, it will start about 3:30-4PM , & break up and finish about 10 PM , This will not be a "city that never sleeps" action /game,just a tournament, but some fun for a few hours. Should be $100 total with bounties, High Hand, and a $60 available rebuy before 1st break is rarely needed due to stack sizes and blind levels ...
** If any other NY / NJ ( Or Alaska, Michigan, Georgia, Texas :) ) members are interested in driving over for the game, it's open invitation to any / all members , until seats fill up, please feel free to contact me, Just let me know sometime Today ( Thurs) or by morning the latest ...

imag0052-jpg.125693

imag0220-jpg.85398

Last edited:
@Gunnar @Irish @Ellasdaddy ect..
I am planning a basic single table deepstack tournament on Saturday (17th), probably will be 6-9 players total , waiting on some responses.
At my Long Island beach area house, close to JFK Airport about 20 mins by car..
You are more than welcome to attend, if you have not already made plans & it fits your travel schedule ( & @Gunnar you wont have to post those Plaques :) ) ...
If enough players, and the Tournament happens, it will start about 3:30-4PM , & break up and finish about 10 PM , This will not be a "city that never sleeps" action /game,just a tournament, but some fun for a few hours. Should be $100 total with bounties, High Hand, and a $60 available rebuy before 1st break is rarely needed due to stack sizes and blind levels ...
** If any other NY / NJ ( Or Alaska, Michigan, Georgia, Texas :) ) members are interested in driving over for the game, it's open invitation to any / all members , until seats fill up, please feel free to contact me, Just let me know sometime Today ( Thurs) or by morning the latest ...

imag0052-jpg.125693

imag0220-jpg.85398
I will be arriving around 4 pm so I doubt I make it :/ would have been awesome

I will be arriving around 4 pm so I doubt I make it :/ would have been awesome
Yes, that could perhaps mean with customs, check in, luggage etc, you could still be in the airport a long while .. I could probably push out the start time to 5PM, & start blinding out a stack if you want, however not sure that would make sense for your schedule ...

Yes, that could perhaps mean with customs, check in, luggage etc, you could still be in the airport a long while .. I could probably push out the start time to 5PM, & start blinding out a stack if you want, however not sure that would make sense for your schedule ...
It makes most sense that you join me for some cash game after the tournament ;)

@Blaster Thank you for the invite! Its a planned Valentines Day getaway weekend for me and Ellasmommy, so I sadly can’t make it and play with your Boardwalks. Please keep me in my mind for the future!

I used to have family in Valley Stream I’d visit regularly but everyone moved and went their separate ways to the far corners of the country and I haven’t been out anywhere near you in a long while. And I was warned off of going to Resorts World too lol

@Blaster thanks for the invite as well, already have plans this weekend. I'll make it out there one of these days, would love to play with those boardwalks. (y) :thumbsup:

Sorry Gunnar! I would have come out (to the tournament game too) if I could, but with a little one on the way I'm on making a nursery room duty.
No problem man :) Just worried that I won't find a game to enter without a familiar face with me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom