Someone cooler than me, please explain... (1 Viewer)

Acqua Panna, Aria and the nicer rooms give em out now if you ask (or are playing higher limits/have elite status?) they come in a half liter glass bottle, I guess they’re nice in that you don’t have to ask the server for like 6 little bottles, but I prefer the Fiji’s they usually give out.
BB66A9DD-C258-4B3D-B8EB-048F6E5D88A7.jpeg

Acqua Panna, Aria and the nicer rooms give em out now if you ask (or are playing higher limits/have elite status?) they come in a half liter glass bottle, I guess they’re nice in that you don’t have to ask the server for like 6 little bottles, but I prefer the Fiji’s they usually give out.
View attachment 339332

It's really just spring water? Not infused with acai or wheat grass or granola?

It's really just spring water? Not infused with acai or wheat grass or granola?

It's NOT just spring water... it's imported spring water from Italy.

From the Villa Panna in the hills of Tuscany, where the natural spring was first discovered, and it was first bottled in 1880 .

Is it still spring water if a drunk guy leaving the bar takes a leak in the spring?

Do you have to consume it with your pinkies out like wine and tea?

Just learned from a podcast that sticking your pinky out while sipping tea was a way of indicating you had a venereal disease in pre-Revolution France.

Seriously.

In finding the podcast to post, I now realize it's from 2016... So pretty cutting edge information...

:rolleyes:

https://castbox.fm/vb/21632928

Just learned from a podcast that sticking your pinky out while sipping tea was a way of indicating you had a venereal disease in pre-Revolution France.

Seriously.

In finding the podcast to post, I now realize it's from 2016... So pretty cutting edge information...

:rolleyes:

https://castbox.fm/vb/21632928
Now that is some epic shit. You are definitely cooler than me.

Acqua Panna! Yes! Some of my favorite water..This stuff is distributed by Nestle Waters and is great stuff! I used to think all water was the same but this has a softness to it when you drink it that I cannot explain. Well worth trying a bottle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom