Wanted Some Vegas Singles (and others) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Need a few singles for the Vegas house mold cash set as well as a few more Matsui WPS:

FOUND! aladdin1.jpg

1 Showboat Atlantic City (will relabel to be Vegas) showboat.jpg

1 Stardust (I'll relabel it to be Vegas but need the house mold) stardust5housemold.JPG

FOUND! trop100.jpg

up to 20 Matsui 500's (hot pink) wps-hs-t500.jpg

FOUND! golden_nug2.jpggolden_nug250.jpggolden_nug500.jpg

Also looking to trade ...not sell.... (I think I have 8 or 9) old school Bellagio $5 chips (the ones that look like Mirage that got expensive) for a ton of Vegas blue house mold $1 chips ... I'll start a new thread with pics later on. I have enough $5's with the Mirage but need more $1's for limit games and figured these Bellagio were the perfect trade bait :)

Last edited:

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I don't think I have anything that your looking for, but if someone does and wants cash maybe we work out a 3 way trade. I send that to you, you send chips to max, and max sends me Bellagio 5s.

Or if @MaxB just wants cash directly I'll buy the lot of $5s from you...:eek:

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I may sell them outright if I can't get any 1's ... but I wanted to try and trade first to see about getting a rack which might normally not show up for sale here (temp someone to pry open their vault) :)

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
What Blue $1s are you looking for specifically?

Most sense are either Harrahs (ideally white label) or Cosmo's since they are live and cheap. OSheas and SLS are good as well.
I have a ton of Bally and Rainbow Flamingo's plus those tend to be more money which means less for a trade though not the end of the world getting more :)

1589470458787.png

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I may sell them outright if I can't get any 1's ... but I wanted to try and trade first to see about getting a rack which might normally not show up for sale here (temp someone to pry open their vault) :)

Understandable. Let me know what you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom