Some quick pics. CPC scrown vs 5 TRK base colors (1 Viewer)

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hmmmm

FF059123-4E91-4475-B701-1FD5A1AE0F49.jpeg
8F27DF8A-7448-4084-8354-00D7147FB6AA.jpeg
9C2D8089-B23B-452C-8DE5-C49BD48FD3BB.jpeg

MY QUESTION IS HOW DID YOU GET A SCROWN COLOR SAMPLE?????

Did I miss that somewhere

When I was in the carpet souk in Sharjah, the carpet guy would pull out the $500 carpet then the $2000 carpet which looked nicer and then the $20,000 carpet which looked amazing. As tempted as I was by the more expensive ones, I bought the $500 carpet. In the shop you can see the difference between the grades but at home, with no other carpets to compare to, the $500 one looks just fine.

So as long as I don't have any real TRKs, I think I'd be happy with the CPC colours.

So as long as I don't have any real TRKs, I think I'd be happy with the CPC colours.

This was mostly done for those that are hoping to fill out racks/sets of TRKs and don’t currently have a color sample set. I forgot that I have a few green and black TRKs that I can add for comparison.

Agreed that the CPC color palette is nice, but some of those original TRK colors are GOAT.

TRK colours are amazing, it's a pity they can't be duplicated. The colours just pop!

This was mostly done for those that are hoping to fill out racks/sets of TRKs and don’t currently have a color sample set. I forgot that I have a few green and black TRKs that I can add for comparison.
Can you add the DG Peacock to the blue set comparison?

Only color where the CPC line-up can't give you the nutz is yellow - a bright (but not pale) "lemon" yellow is missing (as well as some Turquoise and some true Burgundy).
Otherwise, not particularly impressed by TRK colors (their blue is unique admittedly, but their red is awful, IMO).
At the end of the day, I 'll keep my CPCs, thanks:D

Nice fuchsia there too.
At any rate, "de gustibus et de coloribus, non disputandum". :)

The Norman conquest of England should have injected enough Latin into English for you to understand:p
:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

Is it just me? I think the allure of Scrowns isn't the mold, but the colors. Can't see my way clear to buy CPC customs until they lose the brass flakes and brighten up the colors.

Is it just me? I think the allure of Scrowns isn't the mold, but the colors. Can't see my way clear to buy CPC customs until they lose the brass flakes and brighten up the colors.

I think it is also the edge spots as well. Also the nostalgia of the old chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom