Cancelled Some chips for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

All remaining .55c per chip.

If my prices seem out of line please let me know.
Will consider trades for garden city chips.

-250 Paulson white star bursts (most chips are double hot stamped with 1 / logo / or double star)
-46 Blue Paulson starburst (Some double stamps)

-Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees (unless f&f)
-No racks are included with sales.
-Chips are shipped from Canada rates may be slightly higher than within the USA. (For reference my last ship to the USA was 2 racks and it cost roughly 19 USD)

Starburst's

Last edited:
I am still deciding and do not want to hold up this sale. If anyone else is interested in the starburst please do not wait on me

46 blue Paulson starburst

Hard to tell from the picture, but do you think your blue starbursts are the same as the ones I posted here?

edit: also, can you let me know their condition as well.

which_blue-jpg.20208

Hard to tell from the picture, but do you think your blue starbursts are the same as the ones I posted here?

Here are a couple more pictures:
They are in fair condition (I also noticed some under stamps on some) because of this ill go to 80c/per... Sorry I did not realize this before taking these pictures...
I think the colour is the same, I can take some pics in natural light tomorrow if you would like.

Here are my green, charcoal, and orange......do yours look to match the color shades?

s-l1600.jpg JFK LCV mold.jpg

Here are a couple more pictures:
They are in fair condition (I also noticed some under stamps on some) because of this ill go to 80c/per... Sorry I did not realize this before taking these pictures...
I think the colour is the same, I can take some pics in natural light tomorrow if you would like.

They certainly look pretty close. Yeah, if you don't mind taking a picture tomorrow under better lighting, that would be great. Assuming 'm pretty sure they're the same, I'll probably take them. I may have you ship them with someone else order to save on shipping, but I'll get back to you on that tomorrow as well.

Thanks.

Here are my green, charcoal, and orange......do yours look to match the color shades?

View attachment 20736 View attachment 20737

Please check the link for additional pictures of those blue and charcoal... My photog skills are pretty bad sorry.
http://s822.photobucket.com/user/DetroitTigers56/library/Chips
Please pm me if you are interested.

Starburst and Aztar $1s are all that's left? I'm worried about shipping being too much to make the aztars worth it.

Yeah, the blue / white stars and the aztars. For shipping with no tracking on the 41 chips it's probably around 7 usd with tracking it jumps up... Stupid shipping fees.

Bumpy. Looking to move the rest, offering free shipping if the remaining 296 stars are sold together.
Or trade for garden city chips (.25-$5 denoms) :cool:

Buy my chips :D
Lowered to .65c/e buy all remaining chips for free shipping (that puts the chips at aprox .58c/e after free ship)
Still want trades on garden city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom