Cancelled UPDATED (July 5th)- NOW a Sales Thread - Solids Galore!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in for the radiant red !!! Please I collect this colour for my cash playable game !! Please remember me !!! They will be loved ✅

I can offer one rack of mint jack GO $25
Or one rack of mint HSI skinny purple spot $1 chips. Or I can offer $ $ $

:)

If I get any lilacs, they will not be loved. I will probably stack them sloppily and then burn them to the ground.

Edit: just kidding. I will love them too.

Who's got the Oceanside's?

Oceasinside 50.jpg
Oceanside $1.jpg
Oceanside $2.jpg
Oceanside $20.jpg

I'm still from the east coast because we own being assholes.
I used to live in MA a long time ago. Those outside of Massachusetts called people from Massachusetts Massholes. That was BITD I don't know of people still use that term.

I'll also consider trading for Sam's Town $1s and/or any of the Paulson Fantasy THC purples (CD/FLV/VLV/etc).

Sams Town $1.jpg
CDI 500.jpg
pyramid 500.jpg

I am out on the lilacs but I would love 40 - 60 of the hot pinks.
I wish I had something to trade but I've got nothing.
Sorry.
If I can find what I’m looking for, I have no problem selling off the solids. I’m just hesitant to sell in the current chipping environment until I find what I want because a lot of people just don’t want/need to sell so trading is my only option.

Original post updated. I'm still wanting to work out a trade for the chips that I'm looking for, but will consider sales now. If you posted here or PM'd me, please reach out again to let me know that you're still interested. Thanks!

Original post updated. I'm still wanting to work out a trade for the chips that I'm looking for, but will consider sales now. If you posted here or PM'd me, please reach out again to let me know that you're still interested. Thanks!
If I hadn't just picked up some butterscotch I would be all over the hot pinks.

Just another reminder to PM me if you're still interested, I'm going through posts and past PMs to make sure I have the priority right before reaching out regarding potential sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom