Solids availability and estimate (1 Viewer)

Monsterchops

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey all, just looking in the CSOTY - Relabel thread and 3 or 4 out of the 6 mentioned are using solids (not educated in mold specifics).

How available are these? Does it depend on mold, colour? And what would you be expected to pay?

What would be the most readily available mold/colour combinations, assuming these would therefore then be the least valuable or is the market always hot for these.

Cheers.

Paulson THC Solids are not too hard to find. I Mill and I'd say it's 80% of the orders I get. If you are fine with general colors, clean racks of whites, reds can be found for 150-200 a rack. Sometimes less. If you want blamo colors like Blaze orange, arc yellow, or blurple, expect to pay quite a bit more.

Hey all, just looking in the CSOTY - Relabel thread and 3 or 4 out of the 6 mentioned are using solids (not educated in mold specifics).

How available are these? Does it depend on mold, colour? And what would you be expected to pay?

What would be the most readily available mold/colour combinations, assuming these would therefore then be the least valuable or is the market always hot for these.

Cheers.
Thread 'Finished stuff - Milling' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/finished-stuff-milling.53843/

Start here, and just go pic to pic. You'll see a great selection of the solid colors out there.

Paulson THC Solids are not too hard to find. I Mill and I'd say it's 80% of the orders I get. If you are fine with general colors, clean racks of whites, reds can be found for 150-200 a rack. Sometimes less. If you want blamo colors like Blaze orange, arc yellow, or blurple, expect to pay quite a bit more.
Thread 'Finished stuff - Milling' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/finished-stuff-milling.53843/

Start here, and just go pic to pic. You'll see a great selection of the solid colors out there.
there is no better resource

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom