• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Solid colour TRK Small Crown Nevada Club Roulettes, 2 colours, 1 rack of each (1 Viewer)

You’re outta your mind! Not everything is a relabel project! These beauties need to be kept as-is! There are plenty of solid TRK monograms available for murder.

If they stay at that price, I would consider it. I like the Nevada Club inlay, but not the Roulette letter. I can see using them as is though.

The Seller has a couple of Sahara lots up as well if anybody is a collector of Sahara (Not cheap though).

I bought the purple chips, and decided that I am not going to keep them. They are in nice condition, just as described in the listing and photos. I just decided that won't use them, since I have yellow and green roulettes to use with my set. I'll be posting them for sale either here or on eBay, if anyone is interested in them. Price would be exactly what I paid for them (which was the hammer price plus he charged sales tax).

plus he charged sales tax.

It's not the sellers that are charging sales tax, it's eBay. I'm not sure why they caved, whether it was a gummint thing, but they are now collecting tax (based on what, I don't know, I'm guessing jurisdiction it sold from?). Which is total bullsh**, because out-of-state buyers should not be charged state tax, much less out-of-country buyers like myself.

I wanted to set the record straight. While the INVOICE included sales tax...what was deducted from my Paypal account was just the auction price...did not include sales tax. I just went back to my Paypal to find out how much tax I paid so I could quote the price for these chips...and there wasn't any. I don't know why the invoice is not what my cost was, but that's the case. Weird.

Anyway, if anyone wants the purples, it's $150 shipped.

Well, the last two auctions I won on eBay I paid by PayPal. They show the auction price being deducted from my account to be paid to the seller. Then they show a second amount being deducted (the sales tax) to be paid directly to eBay. Assholes.

Well, the last two auctions I won on eBay I paid by PayPal. They show the auction price being deducted from my account to be paid to the seller. Then they show a second amount being deducted (the sales tax) to be paid directly to eBay. Assholes.
my last eBay auction the payment refused to go through so I couldn't actually pay for the item. Very annoying

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that second transaction!! Damn. Thanks!

Just a heads up, this same seller has listed more roulettes. I ended up with the grey ones but they are wobbly in stacks. I messaged him about it but he ignored me. So if anyone out there is interested in any of his new listings just beware that there may be issues with them being warped.

If it weren't for the wobbly stacks I would have been more than happy with the condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom