Sold: Solid oak 9' topper (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
SOLD!

For sale is a 110" x 46" solid oak dining table cover with a black dye and lacquer finish. The top is just over 3/4" thick, both of the top and skirting are made from red Oak.

This topper had a mistake on it, where the skirting wood was not properly cut creating one side that's 3" tall and the other side that's 2-7/8" tall, and both neither side tall enough to fully cover the poker table underneath by 1/4". We remade the top and so we have this one that needs to go.

Asking $1,000 CAD or $760 USD. These retail for $1,550 CAD brand new, and this topper is brand new, never used. The skirting is made flush with the edge, no recess/inset.

I can provide more photos if needed.
2019-08-15 13.52.24_1024x768.jpg

2019-08-15 13.52.33_1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
This topper will be available for 1-2 more weeks before I put legs on it and the post it on my local craigslist as a dining table for sale.

1.5" smaller on both sides, so 108.5"x 44.5". The inside of the skirting is 2.875" deep on one side, 3" on the other, outside depth is 3.625" and 3.75" respectively.

Can't you trim off 1/8th of an inch and make the skirting uniform?

The reason I haven't is that over 9' of length, this difference is not noticeable. It is noticeable though if the poker table it's covering is 3" tall, which is why this topper had to be remade.

If someone is wanting to use this as a dining table, or to cover a thinner poker table, or a shorter poker table where the end of the poker table won't be right at the edge of the dining table cover, then this slight different in height shouldn't be noticed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom