SOLD: Heads up table (2 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

For sale is a used heads up table. I built this table to use for heads up games, but I'm finding that I don't use it enough to justify keeping it (I use it once a year). It's taking up space so it's on the chopping block.

Comes with a pair of cast iron legs, but after moving it around so much one of the feet has broken off. It still stands up very stable if you turn the broken side towards the inside. In the photos the feet are oriented in an X X pattern, but probably better to make them + + pattern and have the one broken foot towards the inside. Or if you have your own legs to use, I can omit the legs which would save on shipping as well.

Asking $200 USD + shipping.

2018-07-11 13.50.16.jpg
2018-07-11 13.59.18.jpg
2018-07-11 13.59.23.jpg
2018-07-11 13.59.35.jpg

Last edited:
Ok people, just a warning, if this table hasn't sold by the time that I am back home, I will be buying it.

Mike

The table is 57"x28".

Shipping via DHL would be $200 USD, and they very rarely charge customs or duties and it goes by air.

With UPS, shipping is around $120 USD but we all know about their nefarious "handling" fees...

Purolator and FedEx are about $10-20 more.

Great table for a Hot Dog Roller station. Hmmmmm........

Wow! I just saw this. $200!!!!!!!
giphy (34).gif

Already thinking how I'm going to convince my wife I need this to grow my game!

How much would these tables be Tony if you made them for sale and not as a one off.

I would say about 1/2 the price of a regular table. Though the materials cost is a lot less, the labor is just as much as a regular table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom