SOHE (1 Viewer)

Jumped the gun a bit there, visions of becoming a World Champion caused me to forget about the act of splitting when I posted that. Random splitting would be a bit much... I don't mind giving money away but I do frown at throwing it away :)

Being that my split would only need to be known if the hand reaches showdown, and being that I will be at home watching basketball during the festivities, if your local would be open to texting me my cards I can pretty much guarantee a response before the end of each hand. If that works or if anyone has another idea of an acceptable way of splitting count me in. I'll have to bow out otherwise.

Remote players would be a logistical problem. It's hard enough running one of these as it is. Let's not get into this.

Remote players would be a logistical problem. It's hard enough running one of these as it is. Let's not get into this.
Understood. Damn my quest for power and glory!

FWIW the photo on the cover shows the absolute worst player to ever sit in my home game playing SOHE. Seems extraordinarily appropriate to me.

FWIW the photo on the cover shows the absolute worst player to ever sit in my home game playing SOHE. Seems extraordinarily appropriate to me.

Well, at least he did something right. The way everything is organized and laid out on the table was totally perfect for my cover photo.

Well Jim, just finished an exhaustive read of your book. Exhaustive because after each section I ran out hundreds of self dealt, open-faced hands and analyzed them over a number of hours this weekend. I've got to say that your analysis is quite good and that this is not a game for the weak at heart. Having only played it a handful of times, I found the journey quite enjoyable. Wouldn't say I'll be any better at SOHE than any other game I play though!

I especially enjoyed your section on the hard nutz and soft nutz, a topic on which I am quite the expert.....

Thanks for putting this together!

I also finished your book Jim - well done. I learned more from that $20 than I did with the several hundred at the SQM. Looking forward to playing more SOHE in the future!

0306171112.jpg

My book was waiting for me when I drove home from BBOTB...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom