SOHE (1 Viewer)

Also.

ScreenHunter_1574 Mar. 01 13.48.jpg

It was #1 in hot new poker releases last night, and #6 in poker bestsellers. (Down to #2 and #18 today, respectively.)

Thanks for all the support, guys.

BTW, thanks for the support on 2+2, Jack.

My mind is still kinda blown that Mason Malmuth decided to link my Amazon page. Like, I own several of this guy's books and consider him a top poker author (not to even mention his role in publishing). Now he's expressing support for my book, and I messaged him to thank him, and let him know I'll send him a promo copy—and he actually hit me back with an address to send it to.

Absolutely. Was intended with full sincerity. Very sweet to have Mason in the conversation. I would not be the least bit surprised if the book piqued his interest in the game.

I ordered a second copy to pass around to the local Atlanta degens to get the game some press in the dirty south.

Because they'll both have their special card protectors free for other uses? :p

Maybe, i'm actually thinking now, that Chippy might get all "Kanye" when i make my acceptance speech at the SOHE award ceremony.:D

Last edited:
Maybe, i'm actually thinking now that Chippy might get all "Kanye" when i make my acceptance speech at the SOHE award ceremony.:D

Nah, I know there's like 29 other people vying for the skunk, so there's like a 50% chance I don't win it (variance is a bitch). I'm cool if I don't win again, for I have seen the mountaintop, and it is glorious!

IMG_4291.PNG

So I totally spaced out yesterday and only ordered one of the special card protectors mentioned above. Totally slipped my mind that I'd need two, guess I should have read the book first. So now I don't know whether to use it to cap my Hold'em hand or my Omaha hand. Any suggestions?

View attachment 85066

So I totally spaced out yesterday and only ordered one of the special card protectors mentioned above. Totally slipped my mind that I'd need two, guess I should have read the book first. So now I don't know whether to use it to cap my Hold'em hand or my Omaha hand. Any suggestions?

Just order another one in a different color silly

Obviously I plan to do that. But in the meantime I'm playing tonight and I don't know where to stick my card protector.
Hopefully I'm not too late and a) you haven't ordered your second b) these are not completely sold out, but might I recommend visiting a vendor site and ordering two of the following....
IMG_0357.PNG

You know if Harry Chapin's dad had thought like this we wouldn't have a beautiful song like Cat's in the Cradle. You gotta build some bitterness and resentment into your children or else they'll be quite boring. The best solution for this is more gambling and preferably in other states so as to shield your local environment from your debaucherous activities.

This quote wins, hands down.

No chips delivered today, but look what was:
Same here - got my copy an hour ago. I started reading it over my lunch break, despite having not yet played a hand of SOHE. Only noticed a few editing mistakes ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom