Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
1610422121140.png

1610422137005.png

1610422152073.png

1610422166735.png

1610422203352.png

Wow! So awesome Pat. Great job with the design.

What’s the story with the Soapy’s chips. Was it a Group Buy? I see several people with sets. Who has rights to the artwork.

Also very nicely done!

What’s the story with the Soapy’s chips. Was it a Group Buy? I see several people with sets. Who has rights to the artwork.

Also very nicely done!
They were a custom set of mine that I made several different versions of. Then sold them all. Someone out there has a large percentage of them.

At this point Pat, you should make Soapy’s a stock item. They are just so damn cool...both the inlayed and hotstamped versions.
His descendants would put a stop to it I'm sure. One of his relatives contacted me when we first put the set together, he ran a museum with Soapy's things and asked about the chips. I ended up sending him a sample set and haven't heard from then since?

His descendants would put a stop to it I'm sure. One of his relatives contacted me when we first put the set together, he ran a museum with Soapy's things and asked about the chips. I ended up sending him a sample set and haven't heard from then since?
There’s just something ironic about an outlaws family wanting others to follow the law for matters concerning the outlaw. Soapy wouldn’t have asked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom