So You’re the Only Admin For PCF.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory taco Tuesday.
And ban people who make sale ads without pics. Also, I would like an option to take a PCF community vote on members who cause disturbances and drama to have them removed, like a jury if you will

#364 reporting in.

I couldn't be trusted with this kind of power. I'm sure that I'd mess with sale threads and then force the seller to honor the edited price, read PMs and inject myself into all the NAGBs going on, and sign up @BarrieJ3 for a few hundred random mailing lists.

Honestly, though, I can't think of any major changes that I'd make to the site. It's pretty awesome technically - great uptime, always very responsive, and no missing or poorly implemented features that I can think of.

The one thing that I would like is MOAR EMOJI! How am I expected to express myself with nothing but playing cards and 30 smilies? :mad::eek::dead:

• I’d try to make the vendor section more secure.
  • Optimize the pm search section.
  • Lottery
  • Free Boat chips for everyone ;) (presidential move) or at least a huge order per year and re-sell by lots to cover forum costs

Look where???

0B587556-CA97-456B-A3FC-0B4CBDA7F0B6.jpeg

I can’t believe I forgot the golden house rule.

No one publicly resells for profit any purchase from a site vendor for min 1 year.

This isn’t anti flippers, or saying you can’t do what you want with chips, it’s simply encouraging vendors to make good stuff available, and ensuring people that actually want the items are buying them. Not policing, just keeping my vendors’ bellies full.

I can’t believe I forgot the golden house rule.

No one publicly resells for profit any purchase from a site vendor for min 1 year.

This isn’t anti flippers, or saying you can’t do what you want with chips, it’s simply encouraging vendors to make good stuff available, and ensuring people that actually want the items are buying them. Not policing, just keeping my vendors’ bellies full.
If I mill your chips, you better fooking keep them!!!!

Nah -- we used to drive across to Staten Island when we were 18.
Better days when children didn’t have to act like adults and people could make fun mistakes or errors in judgement without ruining their lives.

In other news, the “Barely Legal” PCFer is some luckbox named....@luckbox (guess account is defunct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom