So, do I have the best wife ever or what?! (1 Viewer)

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Today’s my 40th birthday. Summer of 2019 my wife and I were in Berlin to catch Eddie Vedder’s solo tour. We stayed for a couple days just relaxing since we’ve been a few times before and all the sights were already checked.

One day we wandered around and found a street market where we found the coolest canvas print ever. 2 meters x 0.6 meters (like 7 x 2 foot I think) which we have a perfect spot for in our house. It was quite expensive and we struggled with the decision ultimately deciding to not buy it. Once home I regreted not buying it to the point where I have spent countless hours searching the internet for this damn painting. No luck and finally I gave up thinking it was just not to be.

Fast forward to today and here it is. She’s quite the detective apperently and somehow was able to locate the people in Berlin and have them send it to Sweden. Unbefuckinglievable!!!! Best present ever, it’s so cool!

3B6644B3-0832-4F3D-A070-8FF90CD0C514.jpeg

Happy Birthday. Great story, and even better wife. Keeper.

Awesome. And happy birthday my friend! Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday, enjoy the day and enjoy your very cool wife, life's short !

Happy Birthday sir! She's incredible and deserves every nice thing said above!!!

Thank you so much guys and gal for making this an even better birthday! Happy something good finally happened in this crappy 2020 year

We’re moving soon but I think there will be an even better spot for it in the new place

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom