• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine So, did I get a deal here? (1 Viewer)

Looks like a half decent deal, just shy of 300 chips... what are your plans for them?

Looks like a half decent deal, just shy of 300 chips... what are your plans for them?
Mill and custom labels likely. The only other ones I saw from this seller are chocolate colored, which doesn't really do it for me honestly.

I'll maybe make a cheap heads up set out of this.

Mill and custom labels likely. The only other ones I saw from this seller are chocolate colored, which doesn't really do it for me honestly.

I'll maybe make a cheap heads up set out of this.
Nice, will keep tabs here for pr0n

Yep I saw those and ten years ago I would have snap bought them in a heartbeat. Now at this stage of the game for me I ask “what would I do with these”? They are cool chips though, enjoy.

Yep I saw those and ten years ago I would have snap bought them in a heartbeat. Now at this stage of the game for me I ask “what would I do with these”? They are cool chips though, enjoy.
Plus, you aren't buying any chips in 2019, so that's another reason for you not to pull the trigger!! :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p

Oh yeah I forgot about that. How'd it go @mike32 - did you manage to avoid buying chips so far. Or maybe you just have some on a layaway plan?
I cheated a little with a “layaway” plan involving my best bro @Boother36. I was able to rationalize this only because we live in Metro Detroit and I was born in Detroit and 2019 just happened to be the year of Detroit Jack mint chips! I was able to score some on layaway and will finally see them in a couple months!

I know I got a deal! Relable to a limit set here we go!!!
The guy is legit, looks like he bumped up the prices a bit on the remaining chocolates, but mine came lightning fast in the mail, and he gave me a deal on 10 racks.
C865506C-C5AD-453E-9426-316BC56EB883.png
4FF025FA-E2E2-4014-9E1E-71472EA859E5.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom