Snappers (1 Viewer)

RiverAce01

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Feel like there should be a dedicated thread for snappers on here. Since I know alot of people around these parts collect them.

This was from the Tropicana in Atlantic City last night. Had a nice showing at a blackjack table. When I colored out the pit boss was nice enough to let the dealer change out a $5 chip for two snappers since I said I like to collect chips. It was a great table so I graciously tipped the dealer the other 2.50 chip plus $5.

Can't say I've thought about collecting 2.50 chips til now. But after seeing these last night in the tray I knew I wanted to take one home. Also snagged this TropWorld $5 chip since I haven't seen too many of them since I know the building was only called TropWorld for a few years in the late 80s.

Anyone else have some snappers they'd like to share?

20170630_215432.jpg

20170630_215439.jpg

Feel like there should be a dedicated thread for snappers on here. Since I know alot of people around these parts collect them.

This was from the Tropicana in Atlantic City last night. Had a nice showing at a blackjack table. When I colored out the pit boss was nice enough to let the dealer change out a $5 chip for two snappers since I said I like to collect chips. It was a great table so I graciously tipped the dealer the other 2.50 chip plus $5.

Can't say I've thought about collecting 2.50 chips til now. But after seeing these last night in the tray I knew I wanted to take one home. Also snagged this TropWorld $5 chip since I haven't seen too many of them since I know the building was only called TropWorld for a few years in the late 80s.

Anyone else have some snappers they'd like to share?

View attachment 106507

View attachment 106506
If you want to see snappers you need to get with the snapper king!

Calling @Psypher1000

I prefer them to be a shade of pink or purple but I collect almost all of them. a few of my "favorites" in a wide variety of colors, spots, materials, and styles. I'm up to 380 now, not including customs or personal chips.

IMG_1765.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom