Wanted Small stakes Cash set or Jacks fracs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesd57

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Deciding that it is time to upgrade from my 8v China clays, tho I do love them dearly.
Interested in finding a small stakes set for primarily .25/.50, with the ability to advance to .50/1 or maybe 1/2. Ideally looking for at least something with two racks of quarters. Open to most any style and make, but budget puts me about $1/chip, and I’m looking for a set anywhere between 600-1000 chips, with a sweet spot of 800.

I’ve also thought about building this through the Jacks sale, so if you have any fracs for sale or recommendation, please let me know.

Appreciate any and all advice or suggestions people have.
James

I would suggest the Jack sale, and get Harrah's Cherokee 25 chips for quarters for about $125 per rack and relabel with @Gear labels.

Deciding that it is time to upgrade from my 8v China clays, tho I do love them dearly.
Interested in finding a small stakes set for primarily .25/.50, with the ability to advance to .50/1 or maybe 1/2. Ideally looking for at least something with two racks of quarters. Open to most any style and make, but budget puts me about $1/chip, and I’m looking for a set anywhere between 600-1000 chips, with a sweet spot of 800.

I’ve also thought about building this through the Jacks sale, so if you have any fracs for sale or recommendation, please let me know.

Appreciate any and all advice or suggestions people have.
James
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rhc-mixed-set-sale-830-chips-for-1200-or-split-pricing.77069/

Definitely the Jack Cincy sale, where you can get most of the chips under budget - which would allow you to spend up for the fracs.

Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of options outside of buying ChipRoom chips if you want to stay on budget.

If you want a set to cover .25/.50 - 1/2, then you shouldn’t buy more than 100-120 quarters. You’ll need the rest of the chips to cover the other denominations to ensure enough bank.

As others said, it's going to be hard to stay under $1 (impossible?) with most existing labeled quarters. Best bet is to find something else and murder them. Cheapest option would probably be used Jack Cinci $25s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom