Small Stakes Cash Game NLHE Saturday December 7th Woodbury MN

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Just saw this section was created.

I'm hosting a cash game .05/.10 or .10/.20 (depending on what we all agree on) on December 7th starting at 5pm.

Game is No Limit Texas Hold'em.

Minimum buyin is 20. Maximum buy in is 50. You can buy in for up to 50 dollars anytime.

I've got 7 RSVP's so far. I've got room for up to 14.

Message me for more details and or directions

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Wish I lived closer to you. I'm out of vacation time for the year too.
Sometime next year the man cave will be finished and I can host a game.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Yeah it'd really be cool to have people from the forum come to a game. Josh and TriHonda are hosting a big regional game in April but it falls on Easter weekend so the chances of me being able to go are pretty slim. I'd love to host a regional game but any more then 14 people and it would get pretty crowded at my place so I don't know if my setup is ideal :/.

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh and TriHonda are hosting a big regional game in April but it falls on Easter weekend so the chances of me being able to go are pretty slim. :/.
Rub it in... Lol. Total epic scheduling fail. However, there's really no changing it now. Also, were filling up nicely. Man, if theres any way to get to some of the weekend, it'd be great to meet you.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rub it in... Lol. Total epic scheduling fail. However, there's really no changing it now. Also, were filling up nicely. Man, if theres any way to get to some of the weekend, it'd be great to meet you.
I am sure going to try but not feeling too confident I'll be able to make it :(. Come up for this cash game!!! ;). It's "only" 3 to 4 hours from you lol.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived closer to you guys. I bet we would have some good times!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
I wish you did too, I don't have many chip addicts around me lol

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
That's Terrible!! :)

Milo013

Flush
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived closer to you guys. I bet we would have some good times!

This. I was always planning on a road trip to Ypsilanti to play with some HPT regs, but it never quite seemed to come together. Would love to do this when I had a long weekend to travel on.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Weather and roads weren't the greatest this weekend so a couple of my buddies that live a few hours away couldn't make it but we still had a good time. Everyone bought in for 20 dollars in the cash game and I ended up winning everyone's chips but my one buddy who was up about 8 bucks but once he was down to what he bought in for he gave his 5 minute warning so he could at least break even. My one buddy ended with 19.50 in chips so he basically broke even and I won $80.50 so not a terrible night for me :D. I wish we would've had more players but that's how it goes when the weather is cold and crappy.

About 45 minutes in I was up a little over 10 dollars already :)

View attachment 981

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Nice win! Those Yaks are looking good. :)

Top Bottom