Small Crown color sample chips ALL SOLD (1 Viewer)

Upon further inspection of the set, I noticed that the edges are not as sharp as my A-mold sample set.
And I'm guessing that the scrowns shuffle a lot easier than those A-molds, too. (y) :thumbsup:

I’m definitely in for an scrown color sample set when they come around again ...

Has anyone in Canada received their samples yet? I know US to Canada can vary considerably and I'm sure the recent Canada Post rotating strike doesn't help.

Thanks,
Grant

Has anyone in Canada received their samples yet? I know US to Canada can vary considerably and I'm sure the recent Canada Post rotating strike doesn't help.

Thanks,
Grant

Sample orders to Canada are shipped from the UK which can take 3 weeks.
2 basic reasons - costs 1/3 of the price to ship - often arrives quicker!

Sample orders to Canada are shipped from the UK which can take 3 weeks.
2 basic reasons - costs 1/3 of the price to ship - often arrives quicker!

I just rechecked the shipping area and they did come in today!! Looks like they shipped from the US for this order. Could be the small crown/large crown 4 chips sample is coming from UK though as that hasnt come in yet.

Thanks
Grant

I just rechecked the shipping area and they did come in today!! Looks like they shipped from the US for this order. Could be the small crown/large crown 4 chips sample is coming from UK though as that hasnt come in yet.

Thanks
Grant

I thought the 4 chip one was the one you meant?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom