Wanted Small cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I use paypal send money to my account" - "I just put all my money on another app do you use it?" Is obviously implying I want the set and it's a case of logistics at this point. Now I don't want it because you're an immature jackass. I don't care what other people think of you because you're a regular on a forum. You're a passive agressive bitchboy and I don't want your chips. Go away.

"I use paypal send money to my account" - "I just put all my money on another app do you use it?" Is obviously implying I want the set and it's a case of logistics at this point. Now I don't want it because you're an immature jackass. I don't care what other people think of you because you're a regular on a forum. You're a passive agressive bitchboy and I don't want your chips. Go away.
Not for sale to you

If I wanted to deal with this shit I'd quit poker and spend all day with my girlfriend. Should we call over your girlfriends too so they can judge whos the asshole? Put it on reddit so all the incels and keyboard warriors can pitch in. Thanks for shitting up my thread with your stupidity.

Last edited:
Anyways, I am looking at buying the donkey set from someone on here when they get it in. Still open to other sets, if you need paypal it will take me a week and come from my gf acct, I don't use that scammy shit after they screwed me as an eBay seller. Otherwise I can email money transfer (etransfer) or muchbetter as payment.

Last edited:
Oh man, I am really not in the mood to entertain idiots. It's allergy season and every time I cough or sniffle in public I get idiots bitching at me and trying to get me kicked out of stores. I live on an isolated Island on lake Huron. Nobody has covid here. Shit's got everyone acting stupid.

You're a passive agressive bitchboy and I don't want your chips. Go away.
8eca1fc415fc9c930cd93746b033de18.gif

I haven't done a ton of transactions with him, but seriously, I can't think of one time @joeyshin was any one those things on PCF.

Last edited:
I can do a 500 chip Bud Jones cash set suitable for 1/2 with a bank of 3700 for a little more than $300. PM me if at all interested.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm only familiar with China clays, scrolls and Paulsons. Cna you tell me a bit about them/link?

1591647910541.png

Not sure what happened in this thread, but this made me laugh - thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom