• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Sm Greek Key solid chips (80qty) (1 Viewer)

I know someone in the area, sending out feelers now. They're cool looking. Think they're worth the .75 per chip?

Last edited:
I know someone in the area, sending out feelers now. They're cool looking. Think they're worth the .75 per chip?
It strikes me as a reasonable price. The $10 denom is pretty cool, and could easily be used in a cash set. Perhaps you could see if they’re flexible on price? Maybe $40 or $45 Deal?

signal-2022-12-20-11-38-53-000.jpg

Got em! Friend who picked them up said "....is this it? You actually wanted these?" Lol. Theyre shipping them to me, Ill clean them up and show them off. Advice on cleaning?

View attachment 1044361

Got em! Friend who picked them up said "....is this it? You actually wanted these?" Lol. Theyre shipping them to me, Ill clean them up and show them off. Advice on cleaning?
Great snag!!!! congrats!! when you get them, please share how the weight feel on these, I'm genuinely curious. I've got a single large scroll, but no sm scroll.

Probably, but at least you have some direction on where they came from.

I have a somewhat photographic memory. It has found a few chips here and there for other PCF members.
Oh absolutely, I really appreciate the find. I'm going to look more into it. Not looking to flip to you guys for profit but if some antique shop wants to pay $10 a chip for face value I'll allow them to, lol.

Oh absolutely, I really appreciate the find. I'm going to look more into it. Not looking to flip to you guys for profit but if some antique shop wants to pay $10 a chip for face value I'll allow them to, lol.

Did you get a full rack? Not sure if the PCF crowd is into this type of mold, but it's definitely cool. If you don't end up doing anything with it just put it on eBay for $99.99 buy it now and see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom