Wanted Slugged chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoldKing72

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys, looking for some used budget slugged chips with lower denominations preferably 0.25- 25.00 cash set for the weekend family hangouts. Anything like monacos, showdowns etc out there you guys want to get rid of ? New to the game so want to start with something decent for family but not too pricey yet. Usually do .25/.50 blinds with boozing involved so on a typical poker night, it's 20.00 buyin and folks usually end up playing 60-80 each. Sometimes theres 9 players sometimes we play 2 tables when theres around 14-16. Maybe 750-1000 chips...Let me make room for your Paulsons. Thanks for reading.

I have a bunch of WPT chips. They are non denomination though. Let me know if interested. I can post pics tonight.

I have a bunch of WPT chips. They are non denomination though. Let me know if interested. I can post pics tonight.
Thanks for your offer but some of the older folks would like denominations for easier betting, so they say.

I have alot of gold stamped denominated Dice chips, many are still new and sealed .. 25 .50 , $1, 2.50, 5 ,100 .....
If you are interested, I will see what I have when I get home tonight...

I have alot of gold stamped denominated Dice chips, many are still new and sealed .. 25 .50 , $1, 2.50, 5 ,100 .....
If you are interested, I will see what I have when I get home tonight...
Sure, shoot me some pics in pm when time permits.

OldWestPokerSupplies has Monaco Club chips for 24¢ a pop (sold in stacks of 25), and Apache has Pioneer chips available for just 15¢ per chip. The Pioneers are lacking the $5 denomination, so that may be a deal breaker - or an opportunity to get creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom