Slot Machine Worth It? (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This table top slot machine is being sold locally, and I’m talking to the seller. Any guesses on what it’s worth? The sales price sounds reasonable, and I think this might be a cool addition to the game room, or even a conversation piece. what do I have here? I know this isn’t super valuable, but hopefully worth the asking price.

C0184CAC-001B-4651-8BEE-A58D3751B5DE.jpeg

I'm assuming its currently fully functional? Does it take quarters or tokens (or both)?

If it’s like the one I had it’s basically a toy. I paid $10 for mine. I think it broke and I threw it away... or it’s in storage somewhere

Tree fiddy.

@liftapint and @Josh Kifer may know a lot more than me, though

that would be cool if it were worth that much.. or even close. I’ve since pulled the trigger on this, and the seller will be porch delivering tomorrow morning. Paid PayPal goods/services, so I have some protection...

still curious what I have?

I was told it’s fully working.
Its hard to tell from pictures, but this at least looks like its somewhat solidly built. Assuming its fully functional, maybe $50? I'm not an expert, but its only a table top and doesn't appear to have any special connection that would increase collector value. I'd say $50 max, but other members have better insight.

If it’s like the one I had it’s basically a toy. I paid $10 for mine. I think it broke and I threw it away... or it’s in storage somewhere

hmmm, I did a google search, and this exact model looks to for sale on eBay and elsewhere in the $150-200 range, but I didn’t put much stock in those numbers. But the $10 value makes me a bit fearful I’ve been played...

I don't know anything about that, but looks like a toy to me.

Guys I think you're missing the gold mine of this investment. He can just keep spinning until he gets a jackpot and then it pays for itself! :D

No idea what it's worth but I've played with one of these when I was a kid - I think it's a good amount of plastic but for $25 it's a neat decoration/toy. :)

Definitely looks like a novelty toy.. but I only paid $25 with free delivery. If we have a little fun with it, cool. If it’s garbage, not out much.
Probably worth that, Mine came from a flee market. It was a cool novelty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom