• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Slabbing poker chips? (1 Viewer)

Well first its a crappy 10 cent chip and second EMC Grading failed to.........grade it.

Maybe you can combine the shipping with the chip and the Slut Barbie that they are also selling .... I may get that for my 8 yr old :eek:o_O:oops:(n) :thumbsdown:

slutchip.jpg slutbarbie.jpg

While the item in the OP is a poor example, it does demonstrates one of the main problems with slabbing (coins/chips/etc...). Believe it or not, there is a small percentage of people that might fall for that scam, as totally sad as it is.

Put the item in a nice presentable package, slap a company name on it that sounds reputable, and uninformed people will believe the item is worth what they say it's worth. Better idea is to take the time to become more informed & educate yourself about the items you are collecting rather than depend on someone else to determine an items worth for you.

I was up in Cleveland earlier this year, and went to an artists estate sale. They had an anatomically correct Ken doll that would have went great with that Barbie. You would need to change Kens name to A Man Called Horse though. Craziest damn doll I ever seen.

If I knew how to do the spoiler tag thing I'd upload a picture.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom