Site unavailable on mobile? Tapatalk also down? (2 Viewers)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I've had problems accessing the site via tapatalk or through my mobile browser since at least yesterday (I believe the day before as well, but can't be certain). When I try to access I get the following screens:

nLjVyAV.jpg

Is this a known issue? Am I the only one experiencing it?

Sorry to post this in Off Topic, but I looked through the forums and don't see any type of "Site Discussion" or "Site Maintenance" listed anywhere anymore. If I missed the appropriate forum, feel free to move this.

Working fine for me too on ATT. I recall a similar problem I had a few weeks ago that resolved by restarting my phone.

Working fine for me too on ATT. I recall a similar problem I had a few weeks ago that resolved by restarting my phone.

cDJ5Rup.jpg

CakvTYe.jpg

sadly, it actually hadn't occurred to me. i can't remember the last time i restarted my phone. but that fixed it :)

thanks, Mark! and thanks for the other responses.

Tommy, are there plans to have a new Site Discussion type forum?

I was having server problems at work and found I had not restarted in over a year.

I was having server problems at work and found I had not restarted in over a year.

my desktop at work was all fucked up and our IT guy said he couldn't find a good backup time because i hadn't restarted since the last forced update. said i should start shutting down at least once a week. "no problem." six months or so later, problems again, guy comes in again and says no problem we'll just bring you back to your last good boot up and asked when i last restarted. it was when he had done it six months prior. felt like a jackass.

I've been having issues accessing through Tapatalk as well, the last couple days. I think it tells me that Tapatalk authentication is not available, but I can switch to chiptalk no problem when it happens.

Had also problems. Could not find Tapatalk servers....but now it's working fine again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom