Site Downtime (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
The data center where our server is located experience an outage tonight. I was able to take advantage of the situation and had some updates done to the server during that time. Our updates were completed before they resolved their issue. :) Everything is back now.

Yeah man. :) Thanks to those who sent me emails to my personal address and text messages to see if I knew the site was down. I appreciated. I started to notice slow page loads around 7:45pm and had already submitted a ticket. Just after 8pm is when the lights went out.

;) Data Center ? Your in the big time. Going hosted... Me likey . I live in data centers for a living !

The data center where our server is located experience an outage tonight. I was able to take advantage of the situation and had some updates done to the server during that time. Our updates were completed before they resolved their issue. :) Everything is back now.

WtF??? Down time?? No personal phone call to let me know 24 hrs in advance?? Unannounced upgrades????

That's it, I'm outta here..... who's with me? Public call for mass exodus! Let's go!!!!

Thanks, Tommy. I noticed it too, but didn't have your home # or email. Wasn't totally sure it wasn't on my end, either - we'd been having some local issues lately.

LOL. When I have issues with websites, I put the URL in at this site to check it. It will see if its just you or everyone.

http://www.isup.me/

I sent you smoke signals when I noticed the website was down last night, but then the wind shifted so you'll probably get them next week (you can just ignore them)

The server is going down for a couple of minutes real soon.

It went down and came back quicker than I expected. Less than 20 seconds.

The first time the server went down, I was undergoing surgery. The next time I was feeling ill and was asleep.
?
??
???
????
?????

Is your server in... Me?

LOL I just realized I forgot a DNS zone so the site is really down, you just don't know it unless you go to the alternate url. :) Working on it now.

I saw the first notice and puked a bit into my mouth. I'm better now.

Zombie, did you feel a premonition of the impending outage? If so, your inference is well founded.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

so the site is really down

Where is the "I hate this post" button?

LOL I just realized I forgot a DNS zone so the site is really down, you just don't know it unless you go to the alternate url. :) Working on it now.

I''m busy enough with this life that I don't have time for an alternate universe reality life. Assuming that's what url stands for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom