Singles storage -- I need serious help (1 Viewer)

OK, so I have piles of chips everywhere. Singles, samples, you name it. I am the WORST at organizing stuff.
How do you organize your singles/samples/extras/etc?
I'm not a huge collector of singles or sample sets, but I had enough to fill a couple display frames (from Michaels crafts, I think) but for the rest of my singles, spares, & samples, mainly I use a drawer.

IMG_8878.JPG
IMG_8879.JPG

....These binders are great!

I tried that years ago, but the plastic of the pages aged and deformed. And that deformation is very rapid if you store the binders upright. If you store the binders laid flat as in your last picture, they should hold up a lot better. Or on edge, with the binder spine up, so that the pages hang down from the rings.

I tried that years ago, but the plastic of the pages aged and deformed. And that deformation is very rapid if you store the binders upright. If you store the binders laid flat as in your last picture, they should hold up a lot better. Or on edge, with the binder spine up, so that the pages hang down from the rings.

Ya, I notice that at the convention every year. Their binders suck. That's why I went with these. I like that you can lay them flat and they stack nicely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom