Wanted Singles or small numbers of Paulson solids - Any and all colors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got excess chips laying around that you don't really need? I'm going to take a shot at putting together a Paulson color pallet on the cheap. Those $800 official color sets are Dom Perignon, but I have a beer budget. Condition is not overly important, but trying to avoid total bike tires. Depending on what is available, I'd be interested in 1-10 chips of each color. Strong preference for THC, but may take some RHC or Roulette molds of colors I don't have at all

As this progresses I may set up another thread in the General Forum to track what I have and what I need. And while I'm putting together a set for myself, I'll also try to get enough chips to create a few more complete or partial sets which I will eventually make available. Has anyone else attempted to do this? Happy to share info and trade chips if you are still working on it. Also please let me know if there are any similar threads on the forum.

At some point I will also need assistance from someone with an official color set in order to correctly identify everything. Here is what I have so far. Not much, but about 16 unique colors. maybe a couple more if those two reds and the two brighter oranges are different shades. The identification of the various colors is definitely going to be the hardest part of this project.

20220328_130513.jpg

I have a complete Paulson Color Sample (including Royal Blue) if I can be of any assistance.
Thanks! I will probably take you up on that offer down the road. Looking at pictures and charts I can get close, but I'm never sure that I'm right or not.

I have been doing the same thing for quite some time now. I started out thinking I would buy 20 of each. Should be easy enough, right? Well some are easy and others are much more difficult.

I can most likely help with quite a few colors. I'll send a PM

I have been doing the same thing for quite some time now. I started out thinking I would buy 20 of each. Should be easy enough, right? Well some are easy and others are much more difficult.

I can most likely help with quite a few colors. I'll send a PM
Thanks! This is exactly what I was hoping. That we could get a group of us working together to help each other out.

Would this help? I can let this box of Diamond Horseshoes go for cheap. There's about 21 diff colors in here.

PXL_20220401_104339613.jpg
PXL_20220401_104535619.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom