Wanted Single brown Majestic chip, UK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard D

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm putting together a small set of Majestic china clays for my latest little board games project. I've ordered labels from Gear, got most of the chips from previous purchases and relabelling, got a friend in the US bringing over the last barrel of 25 chips from Apache (because postage and UK import taxes would have literally quadrupled the price of the chips), but I find myself annoyingly and inconveniently short by a single chip. The real annoyance is that I had that chip, as part of a sample set, but destroyed it a couple of years ago in some destructive testing!

If I was in the US, the solution would be easy - order another sample set. But sample sets shipped to the UK are really expensive - because they can get clobbered for import duty and the shipping costs are high to begin with, a sample set costs in excess of $30.

The other option is to find some generous chipper - almost certainly one in the UK - who has that one chip I'm after, and pay them to put it in an envelope to me.

Dies anyone have a spare brown Majestic chip (either unlabelled or with the original factory label on it - makes no difference, as I’m going to be relabelling it anyway)?

I might be able to help — can't remember which Majestic singles I have, or where they are, however. Will do some digging when I get back home tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom