Simple Modiano Cards Question....are double packs and single packs the same cards? (1 Viewer)

philhut

Flush
Reaction score
Like the title says are the cards in both of these packs the same (type of cards material and feel, print of large vs regular index aside)? The fancy box is nice but after a few fancy boxes I can just refill them. Thanks for the info.

nKgQmc4.jpg

Same cards material and feel? or a less card?

I4Su7HI.jpg

Platinum cards are acetate cards. Texas poker are PVC. I've used both, and give a slight edge to the platinum cards. That said, I personally do not think they are worth the premium price ($30 Cdn for Platinum vs $20 for regular).

Texas poker is jumbo index only. If you are looking for platinum regular index, let me know.

Ok good to know, I have played with the nice Acetate $30 cards and I personally find them to be my favorite card with the think texture. Was really hoping the single pack decks were just a cheaper replacement option that were the same....oh well, i'll have to open a pack of the ones I ordered to see if I like them or not (hopefully, i bought about 20 sets so i'd have multiple decks of the same manufacturer/different colours for multi-table games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom