Found Silver Star 1 (NCV) and 50c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Are these the ones youre looking for?

The 1 is Orange Not Yellow BTW.

Attachments

• SS.JPG
    SS.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 75
  • SS 2.JPG
    SS 2.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 71
Thats Funny as i dont see that Color Listed in the Chip rack Price guide? Is it a New Find??

There is a $1 Nevada Mold Cardroom chip that is listed. Is that the One?

So are you Interested in Either of these chips?

Thats Funny as i dont see that Color Listed in the Chip rack Price guide? Is it a New Find??
Not a new find at all. The Chip Guide does not use the official color names, but whatever people who submitted the chip information think a color might look like. So, it is not to be trusted for anything other than a very approximate approximation of the real color.

There is a $1 Nevada Mold Cardroom chip that is listed. Is that the One?

So are you Interested in Either of these chips?
The Nevada mold are Borlands (souvenirs/bootleg/whatever). ;-)

Thanks for the Info! Does $30 plus $3 Shipping sound ok?

OHHH! I can't ship International. Do you have a US Friend Address i could Send there instead?

Yes that is how I would send them, but I’m sure with the postage and customs etc it would be quite expensive to ship to Belgium. Oh well.

Sorry Like i said, I cant do International. FYI Most guys that live outside the States have a contact who all their chips go to in the USA and then they willship one big package to them every month of so. That also will save you a lot on postage I think.

Sorry, it was not a bump dedicated to you. I understood you did want to ship outside US and don't want to challenge that.

it was a general bump where I also added my bid price.

Also, I want to deal with someone who wants to ship straight to me. I don't want to have all the hassle of finding a reshipper for just 2-4 chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom