Silver Hot Stamp on White (1 Viewer)

davesilver88

Two Pair
Reaction score
For those who own or have been in possession of a silver hot stamp on a white chip, I’m looking for your thoughts if you liked it.

One day I’m thinking about creating a custom hot stamp set, similar to the “Miles Club” set where it’ll be a simple yet elegant design.

My last name is Silverman, I’m thinking of putting “Silver Club” on top, “New Jersey” on the bottom, and the denomination in the middle. Standard CPC chip colors (white, red, blue, green).

Main concern right now is if the silver hot stamp shows up well on whites. Opinions and pictures are appreciated!

img_20221027_185717-jpg.1019635

For those who own or have been in possession of a silver hot stamp on a white chip, I’m looking for your thoughts if you liked it.

One day I’m thinking about creating a custom hot stamp set, similar to the “Miles Club” set where it’ll be a simple yet elegant design.

My last name is Silverman, I’m thinking of putting “Silver Club” on top, “New Jersey” on the bottom, and the denomination in the middle. Standard CPC chip colors (white, red, blue, green).

Main concern right now is if the silver hot stamp shows up well on whites. Opinions and pictures are appreciated!
Silver works fine on white. All stamps are more dependent on a good design than color imo. If it's designed well, it'll work with any foil color.

Silver is a harder foil to blend into bases then Gold, but it's very workable.

Thanks all. I will post my draft spot design in another thread. I also want opinions on a different topic so I think it makes sense to start another thread for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom