Silly superstitions (2 Viewers)

5b3d6ff6ffb075c0e0eec7e84e3301a86c6769071c4191eeea4c6d5cc77fd200.jpg

I'm always paranoid that the garage door will magically go up after I've closed it while driving away so I always sit and wait for it to completely close because the time I drive away without looking it will go back up. I don't know if thats a superstition or OCD. I also check all my doors before leaving at least twice.

That is just smart. If it has a child safety feature a blowing leaf, cat, or something else would send the door back up while your away and then anyone has full access to everything you own, chips, loved ones, etc. Not OCD, not superstitious! Checking the other doors twice is just weird :)

I'm fond of these, and yes, I've killed off a box in a single online poker-playing setting before.

Keebler-Famous-Amos-Chocolate-Chip-and-Pecans-Cookies-12.4000-count-Pack-of-6-6.jpg

When I'm the BB and win just the SB (e.g. if I get a walk, or raise and SB folds) I will always put the SB's chips back into my stack and use different chips to post my SB for the next hand. I think it's to stymie "easy come, easy go."

Girl scouts thin mints. Two servings per box. If you leave a sleeve unfinished, a girl scout gets punched in the face by Mike Tyson. May be superstition, may be fact. I will never know...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom