• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Sidepot Protege cash set (1 Viewer)

Yeah, these have been on eBay for months. It says the seller accepts offers, but I think that if they were even somewhat flexible in terms of price, that these would be gone already. $2 per chip is a great deal for these. $2.25-$2.50 for the $5's in particular is ok. $3 per chip, where they're priced now, is too high, period.

I have been in communication with this seller, and he told me that he would accept 3000 for the set if outside of eBay and not paying the fees.

I think that is a pretty solid price actually.

I have been in communication with this seller, and he told me that he would accept 3000 for the set if outside of eBay and not paying the fees.

I think that is a pretty solid price actually.
If you pursue this, I may be interested in two racks of the $5's if you don't want them all :tup:

This is all dependent on the offerings in the next Chip Room sale, however :nailbite:

I sent several offers and my max was 2750. I do like the set, but don't really need it and I was really just trying to get it for a bargain. I planned on selling a different set if I did get these cheap.

I am not going to pursue it further, but if someone wants the set, I think 3000 is fair.

Screenshot_20200816-111903_eBay.jpg

I sent several offers and my max was 2750. I do like the set, but don't really need it and I was really just trying to get it for a bargain. I planned on selling a different set if I did get these cheap.

I am not going to pursue it further, but if someone wants the set, I think 3000 is fair.

View attachment 512707
Talked to this seller as well and I have no reason to think they’re sketchy or shady at all but I would suggest anyone buying such a large purchase from an eBay buyer off of eBay use PPGS (cover the fees if needed) or at the least only pay with a credit card.

View attachment 512707
Talked to this seller as well and I have no reason to think they’re sketchy or shady at all but I would suggest anyone buying such a large purchase from an eBay buyer off of eBay use PPGS (cover the fees if needed) or at the least only pay with a credit card.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom