Sickbird Poker in Salt Lake City, UT

Haukea

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking for a few players to join our home game located in Cottonwood Heights, Utah (Salt Lake City). We play .25/.50 cash NLH every Wednesday night (and sometimes mixed games if everyone approves), and have kept the game going consistently for years! No min or max buy-in but the average is around $60 and the game plays closer to 1/3 as the night wears on. Game starts about 9:30 pm and we usually play until 3:00 am but players are welcome to come or go anytime. Masks are required and we play in a well ventilated garage. Send me a direct message if you're interested in joining us. We've got a good group of guys who enjoy playing cards. Most of us are middle age professionals with families. No drama! If you're interested hit me up. As an added bonus we're playing on our new table with a quality Chanman custom cloth. Send me a pm if interested. Thx, Eric
pokertable.jpg

natumes

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Wednesday is a terrible night for me, if you ever play Tuesdays or weekends let me know, I'd definitely be in. Be happy to bring some fun chips too!

buzzmonkey

Pair
Reaction score
We closed our office in SLC. :( would have loved to come by when on a business trip. I used to love hanging out at The Beehive. One of the bartenders is from my town.

Haukea

Sitting Out
Reaction score
1. Very Cool.

2. When are you having custom labels/chips made to go with the table?
Ha, thanks! I've thought about custom chips. Definitely on my to do list.

Dang Wednesday is a terrible night for me, if you ever play Tuesdays or weekends let me know, I'd definitely be in. Be happy to bring some fun chips too!

1. Very Cool.

2. When are you having custom labels/chips made to go with the table?
1. Ha, thank you!
2. Definitely on my to do list. I'd really like to come across a nice set of Paulsons one day.

Sometimes we play on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. If we have a special request, like one of our players will be out of town, we'll reschedule for a different night. Our primary goal is just to keep the game going every week. So, lmk a Tuesday that works for you and I'd be happy to accommodate. I'm always down to play on Saturday too but for some reason it's tough to get a game going Saturday nights. I know the Milanos aren't the best but compared to the dice chips we played with for years, they are a serious upgrade. lol. I'd definitely enjoy playing with some better chips so hopefully you can make it to our game sometime!

MattyA

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’m moving to SLC and living in Holladay starting this summer. I’ll keep this in mind assuming the game is still going.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm up on idaho, but the new job means I'll have to be in SLC randomly. Ooooohhhu

djfayze

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Dang, lived in West Jordan for 5 years while I went to the U but moved to Orlando for med school a year and a half ago. I’ll be back down the road though, will have to remember this thread. When I’m out there visiting family I’ll have to see if I can make time.

Top Bottom