Cancelled Sick BTP Tourney Set - 1440 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
This is the ultimate breakdown (@inca911-approved), capable of fielding up to a 40-player T50K and various other formats. (See this post for more details.)

I absolutely do not want to sell this set in its entirety and so have priced it accordingly. High enough that I won't feel too badly about losing the set but also within the realm of what I believe some are willing to pay. I will not be too disappointed if it does not sell. I won't be entertaining lower offers however I will consider discounting the price in exchange for other chips that I could use. Those are Lakeshore Inn $20s, ESPT, and King's Castle only.

I think it would be very difficult to put a set of this size together, so here's your chance to own a baller 43mm set without having to piece it together a rack or barrel at a time.

I am happy to split the set but only if all chips are accounted for. It would be up to the buyers to determine how to value the different denominations in a split.

Price: $20K, shipping extra.

Breakdown:
320 x T25
320 x T100
200 x T500
300 x T1K
200 x T5K
100 x T25K

as well as 40 bounties, 4 buttons (the black ones), and 10 cut cards. That should do ya. Chips are in excellent condition, have been felted at most twice.

Will include 15 43mm racks.

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_1959.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom