Shuffling 43mm chips (1 Viewer)

Duck

Two Pair
Reaction score
Recently came into some aurora star 20's and i'm absolutely loving them.

Love the size, but it's my first time handling 43mm chips and am struggling a bit shuffling these ones.

Was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips or advice.

All other chip shuffling tricks welcome.

when they are mint, its always tough at first but when they get broken in, nothing feels better. just break em in a bit. youll love em!

Recently came into some aurora star 20's and i'm absolutely loving them.

Love the size, but it's my first time handling 43mm chips and am struggling a bit shuffling these ones.

Was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips or advice.

All other chip shuffling tricks welcome.
It could be technique. I've seen a lot of people shuffle chips north-south, and I shuffle chips east-west. North-south usually works, but seems more smashing them together instead of shuffling them.

Also, it could be how sharp those AS$20s probably are. Mint/sharp chips are definitely harder to shuffle because the crisp edge is friction against the other chips.

It could be technique. I've seen a lot of people shuffle chips north-south, and I shuffle chips east-west. North-south usually works, but seems more smashing them together instead of shuffling them.

Also, it could be how sharp those AS$20s probably are. Mint/sharp chips are definitely harder to shuffle because the crisp edge is friction against the other chips.
I'm having a little trouble picturing east west. Would that be pushing in the chips from the sides while having your middle finger guide?

i find it easier to shuffle oversized chips....the 36mm were more difficult to shuffle.
Interesting. Have never had a problem shuffling chips until now. Thought it might be a big chip thing but I guess not.

that's interesting ive never seen someone shuffle north-south lol. i always have em seperated and use my middle finger to guide em together.

I'm having a little trouble picturing east west. Would that be pushing in the chips from the sides while having your middle finger guide?
Yeah, though I don't use the middle finger to guide it, I use it to lift the middle of the stack and then through releasing side tension, it "falls" into place.

that's interesting ive never seen someone shuffle north-south lol. i always have em seperated and use my middle finger to guide em together.
Yeah it looks awkward, imagine one stack in front of the other, and then using your index finger to "guide."

Yeah, though I don't use the middle finger to guide it, I use it to lift the middle of the stack and then through releasing side tension, it "falls" into place.

Yeah it looks awkward, imagine one stack in front of the other, and then using your index finger to "guide."

Oh okay yeah that's weird. What I thought you were saying was north south was actually east west haha. Can't even picture the other way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom