Shuffletech St1000 Location (1 Viewer)

Jam6885

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I went ahead and ordered a shuffletech. Please see picture of my tables. Two questions.

1. Would your preferred seating be center of cup holder or in between? I built the table to be in between but after playing it almost seems more natural to be center of the cup holders.

2. In relation to question 1, where would you install the shuffler? Location and distance from rail/center of table and which way to face it?

Appreciate any input! Only want to cut one time and not regret it lol

Thanks

Attachments

• 20221128_074904.jpg
    20221128_074904.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 97
Make or buy a cart. Easier to isolate the noise, less chance of destroying someone's knees, flexible setup. You can even bring it to other's games if they are interested!

Make or buy a cart. Easier to isolate the noise, less chance of destroying someone's knees, flexible setup. You can even bring it to other's games if they are interested!
At a full table, is that not awkward to be continuously reaching backwards?

Yeah I’d 100% put the shuffler in a cart. With the reduced size of the playing area (due to the racetrack) I wouldn’t consider eliminating more felt with a shuffler.

As far as seating goes, that’s been debated as nauseam here. I prefer centered but a) I’m not sure there’s a majority opinion on this one and b) as long as I have a place to put my drink within arm’s reach, I’m very happy.

Yeah I’d 100% put the shuffler in a cart. With the reduced size of the playing area (due to the racetrack) I wouldn’t consider eliminating more felt with a shuffler.

As far as seating goes, that’s been debated as nauseam here. I prefer centered but a) I’m not sure there’s a majority opinion on this one and b) as long as I have a place to put my drink within arm’s reach, I’m very happy.
See my response to cart. We have a full house majority of the time. I built the table myself so cup holders aren't an option (or as easily an option when building). And I live in south Louisiana. Everybody is drinking. So the racetrack was a must. And back to my cart concern, how awkward is reaching back in a full house?

I am pretty handy, I plan on building a dampening box under the table, and also 3d printing a dense lid to dampen the noise.

To each his own but that's why I am reaching out here. Appreciate all the input I don't think there's a wrong way

I assume it's going to come down to room dimensions. How much room do you have for a cart? If it's too tight, it might not be worth it.

I assume it's going to come down to room dimensions. How much room do you have for a cart? If it's too tight, it might not be worth it.
Room is huge. So big that I am adding a third table. Definitely something to consider. Thanks for the input

Jam6885 where did you buy yours from? I'm about to buy a shuffle-tech as well but I'm wondering if I should get it from the shuffle tech website (which seems sketchy) or from some other third party website such as the pokerstore.com. Shuffle tech offers a 5% discount right now but then they charge you for shipping and it ends up being about the same amount.

Jam6885 where did you buy yours from? I'm about to buy a shuffle-tech as well but I'm wondering if I should get it from the shuffle tech website (which seems sketchy) or from some other third party website such as the pokerstore.com. Shuffle tech offers a 5% discount right now but then they charge you for shipping and it ends up being about the same amount.
I got mine from gamingsupply.com

Though I went with earliest in stock vendor. I'd suggest the same so long as the dealer seems reputable

Where are the picks of the table with the shuffler installed?!?!!!

I'm not a fan of cup holders in the racetrack at all, iffy on in the rail, but, if they're in the rail I prefer them to be centered, not to the side. Mine is mine, yours is yours, no confusion.

I'll probably put a shuffler in a cart, not in the table.

I'm not a fan of cup holders in the racetrack at all, iffy on in the rail, but, if they're in the rail I prefer them to be centered, not to the side. Mine is mine, yours is yours, no confusion.

I'll probably put a shuffler in a cart, not in the table.
If I had to do it again, I'd prob do without race track and do solid table with portable cup holders. I like my set up though no complaints

I'm could go either way with that. I have a non racetrack table, and am going to build a racetrack table, or, possibly buy one, maybe with raised rail and lights, but, I'm for no cup holders in table or rail. Much prefer the slide under holders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom