Auction SHUFFLETECH 1000 - Automatic Card Shuffler [Auction Ends TONIGHT: FRI-JULY-31 @9pm] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone knows... life got pretty busy and to be honest I should have gotten this in the mail sooner to @Kakeesh - I apologize for the delay but I wanted to ensure he got the mounting kit and the proper packaging to keep it safe when transporting.

The shock that I have is the fact that the parcel made it to him so quickly. From Toronto to SoCal, it took less than a week!!!!!!!!!! After all the horror stories i hope we can have some regained faith in the US-CANADA postal service!!!

Came packaged to the nines and operated flawlessly. I flush mounted it today (couldn't wait) as a test fit, and gonna mount it tomorrow after the paint dries.

Planning to order some new custom cloth anyways so don't mind the corner tears, all will be hidden eventually

D62D0C90-D928-43ED-9182-43C959CCB085.jpeg

Must be going in and not coming out. That sucks @Jeevansluck the anticipation is worse than the kid from the Christmas Story

View attachment 516017

Something had to of happened to your package. That's a long time to not have a scan on the package.
Possibly something is amiss.

But more than likely, it's stuck in customs. This has been happening regularly. I've waited as much as 4 weeks..

They say to expect up to 6 weeks. So, you have a valid point, but I won't fret just yet.

After all the horror stories i hope we can have some regained faith in the US-CANADA postal service!!!

Being in Maine & dealing with getting snowmobile parts from Canada a lot.... Canada Post has always been decent. USPS, not so much.

At least the Kanuckleheads can blame it on the beer breakfast, I have no idea what our excuse is. :D

Came packaged to the nines and operated flawlessly. I flush mounted it today (couldn't wait) as a test fit, and gonna mount it tomorrow after the paint dries.

Planning to order some new custom cloth anyways so don't mind the corner tears, all will be hidden eventually

View attachment 516027

I feel like a proud father watching his little shuffler grow up!

(I had zero interest in anything breaking en transport... that would have ruined my faith in humanity. i def packed the hell out of that parcel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom